Monday, September 1, 2014

First 5 Days with Diet Alone- Bladder Infections Gone

Breakfast: Cabbage, cauliflower and poached eggs

I'm amazed and even more motivated to keep going with the Nutritional Balancing program. I started eating 70% veggies and a little protein about 5 days ago now and I haven't had to take D-Mannose for my bladder infections. This is huge people!! For the past 3.5 years I've had to take that stuff almost everyday. The interesting part is that I have been drinking a cup of Earl Grey tea every morning and usually caffeine is a trigger for the infections. So for me that just shows how powerful a diet with tons of veggies can be.

I also want to report I've been very tired and have had a dull headache in the frontal lobe area for the past 4 days. I woke up this morning and it isn't there anymore. I still feel tired. The only reason I'm able to have the energy for this blog is because I've had a cup of tea.

I haven't been able to cut out sugar completely, I have a half a teaspoon with my tea in the morning and everyday I've and had a bowl of gluten free cereal which has a little cane sugar in it.

My supplements and enema bag come in the mail hopefully tommorow and I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment