Friday, March 27, 2015

More Adventures in Coffee Enemas - 7 months on NB

I've been in Nutritional Balancing now for 7 months, wow how time flies. Honestly, I'm feeling better than ever! My heart is open and I'm full of love of life. I'm dancing more, socializing and getting back in touch with my creativity and passion. My Natural Body Detox with Nutritional Balancing website and business are growing and I'm having a lot of fun gathering and sharing this information.  I'm so excited to help people with this amazing science and I have no doubt that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm so grateful!

I've noticed I can handle any social situation without even thinking about drinking or smoking because those things actually take me out of my natural high.

Of course I still go through phases of exhaustion when I'm having a detox. Usually they last about 2 or 3 days at most. My detox symptoms so far have been fatigue, headaches, sore feet, stinky sweat, sore hip flexors, tender breasts (more than just PMS) and I've also been having some lower back pain which I believe is associated with my Kundalini energy because whenever it hurts and I sit down to do silent meditation, my body begins to rock back and forth by itself.

Whenever I'm going through a heavy detox, I usually increase the Coffee Enemas to 3 or 4 per day using about 4 Tbslp of coffee. Most of the time this really helps because it clears out the toxins from my body. Occasionally no amount of coffee enemas are going to help with my adrenal fatigue and I just have to surrender and call it a day. Now that I know my fatigue is a sign that my body is getting rid of toxins, it's a little easier to surrender to it.

One day last week I woke up super exhausted and thought to myself "well I'm probably not going to get anything done today, I might as well relax." And instead of doing the coffee enema first thing in the morning, I just took it easy and slept in some more. Around 1pm in the afternoon I decided to give one a try and I'm so glad I did. I immediately felt better and by the 2nd one I felt like I was back to my energetic happy self again.

I love Coffee Enemas so much I made a couple How To Videos and posted them on youtube. If you want to show your love please hit the thumbs up to like the video and if you're really brave then make a comment.

PART 1: Coffee Enema Recipe
This is the basic coffee enema recipe where you boil the coffee for 13 minutes to allow all the nutrients and active ingredients to leech into the water. 



PART 2: Putting the Coffee Enema in your Bum!
Here's where I demonstrate how to use the enema bag, setting up a place for your enema, what to do during the enema and how to clean up after you're done. 



Don't be shy, give it a try!
Thanks for joining me on your journey back to Radiant Health! 



3 comments:

  1. Did you ever go to the Temple of the Light? You didn't write about it, so I wondered. I have been ill for decades and accidentally came upon Dr. Wilson's info. I was immediately psyched and started the protocol. I had an ALCAT test done which reveals delayed food sensitivities and I am allergic to SO MANY things, including all the vegetables I like to eat. I am exhausted and trying to figure out what to eat exhausts me more. Just started the coffee enemas. Trying to build the sauna. You're a delight and an inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did Praxis. I write about it in my other blog. Check out the post below. Thanks for your comments. Keep going, it takes a long time to heal our adrenals. So glad you're doing the CE's and saunas, those will help but be warned, you will start to detox and may feel worse for a few weeks. Hopefully you're doing the supplements as well. Lots of love to you on your healing journey! http://manifestormusings.blogspot.com/2015/01/im-alive-little-splat-from-my-ayahuasca.html

      Delete
    2. I am SO glad I found your blog!!!!!!! TWO DAYS after seeing your rope worm catch, I passed one myself. I would never have known what it was if I hadn't seen yours! ;--) That was after only my 5th enema. I've been doing Dr. Andreas Kalcker's worm protocol and following advice from curezone. I want them all dead and gone. I have not been experiencing many detox symptoms. I stopped all my supplements as soon as I found the worm, except for worming med, herbs, probiotic, GB3 and minerals. I have passed many that look much different from the first guy, and I have been keeping a journal and photograph everything. Worm Hunter is my new job! Who would have thought that was my problem?!!? I've had Hashimoto's, A-Fib, high BP, leaky gut, multiple food allergies, etc etc, but I think it was all due to these critters. I read that rope worms are possibly due to GMO crops, where the vegetable genes are crossed with INSECT genes. God help us all...... Do you still pass worms?

      Delete