Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1st Step to True Healing

You may ask.,"How long will I need to be on this (thyroid, hormone, blood-pressure, anti depressant) medication doctor?"

and the Doctor will say, "Well, it's possible you'll need to take it for the rest of your life."

This is your sign to run away as fast as possible and find a new doctor or go to your nearest Nutritional Balancing practitioner. The human body is capable of healing itself when you give it what it needs and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply brainwashed and living in the old paradigm.

The 1st step needed to activate this self healing mechanism is your active participation and heart felt intention to make the necessary changes; emotional, physical and spiritual. Admit that you're willing to change, get on your knees and pray for guidance, and trust you will be lead to the people and things that will help heal you.

There's no such thing as a magic pill, a treatment, or an experience that will completely heal you 100% so you can get back to your "normal" routine. Your health crisis is designed to completely change your whole perspective on life. I had to learn this the hard way. It's been 6 years since I started down this road to true happiness and vitality and I'm finally understanding that the journey is never really going to end. As frustrated as it becomes, I'll be forever grateful for this adrenal fatigue for slowing me down enough to turn within. It'd be nice to have more energy and I will but the point is when I'm slowed down I have to face myself and my fears and this is where the greatest growth has happened.

The sooner we can grasp that our healing journey IS our purpose and that healing won't happen overnight, the more we can relax into each day and accept it as it comes, knowing that we are being divinely guided towards more wisdom, true joy, radiant health and inner happiness.

Surrender, Trust, and Love are the big 3 ingredients needed to heal our spirit before any technique, supplement, medicine or therapy can heal our bodies.

Inhale Love, Exhale Relax.
The mantra of a this Adrenal Fatigue Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment